Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
NO BAKE Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, and super easy to make!! Ideal to freeze for future cravings.Jump to Recipe
About this recipe
These vegan and gluten-free balls are super easy to make! They take only 6 ingredients and no-bake. They also freeze very well!!
They have just the right sweetness, with a hint of coconut flavor and full of peanut butter flavor, mixed with the chocolate intensity.
- Almond flour: I used store-bought almond flour but you can use homemade almond flour.
- Cocoa Powder: unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Peanut Butter: processed peanut butter is preferred. I like using non-natural creamy peanut butter in this recipe, it is thicker and less oily.
- Shredded coconut: optional. I like to add another texture to the filling of the balls.
- Vegetable Milk: like soy or almond milk. I used almond milk.
- Chocolate: vegan dark chocolate, you can also use white chocolate. Try to use the best chocolate you can afford.
How to make chocolate peanut butter balls
Whisk almond flour, cocoa powder, and shredded coconut in a medium bowl.
Add the peanut butter and vegetable milk.
Mix with the hands and make the balls. If necessary, you can add more milk to the mixture.
Another way to do it is by processing all the ingredients.
Place the balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave, for periods of 30 seconds.
Cover the balls with melted chocolate.
Place them in the freezer again until the chocolate is hard.
You can make these balls with dark chocolate, white chocolate, or half and half.
If you are not interested in the recipe being vegan, you can use regular milk. And you can also use milk chocolate too.
You can also replace the almond flour with another dry fruit, like walnuts. Peanut butter can be substituted with dulce de leche.
Store the balls in the refrigerator for about 5 days. You can also freeze them in an air-tight container or freezer bag for about 3 months.
I like to make plenty of balls to freeze for when I have a craving for something sweet.
For more chocolate recipes…
Chocolate Peanut Butter BallsJosefina Almond Yes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp almond or soy milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate (about 100gr)
- Whisk almond flour, cocoa powder, and shredded coconut in a medium bowl.
- Add the peanut butter and vegetable milk.
- Mix with the hands and make the balls. If necessary, you can add more milk to the mixture.
- Another way to do it is by processing all the ingredients.
- Place the balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave, for periods of 30 seconds.
- Cover the balls with melted chocolate.
- Place them in the freezer again until the chocolate is hard.